At teampriorityhealth.com (Priority Health Cycling) we value the privacy of our website visitors. We do not sell or share individually identifiable information to any third party, except as noted below. You will only receive communications from us that you have requested.
Information collected on this website will be used according to the following guidelines:
- Priority Health Cycling may collect individually identifiable information, and other information that can be associated with an identifier, in order to provide information and services to website users, and to allow Priority Health Cycling to (i) analyze and monitor consumer and customer activity; (ii) promote and support our products and services; and (iii) develop a knowledge base regarding our Web site users and customers. Do not submit information that you do not want Priority Health Cycling to access.
- When we ask for your personal information, it is so that we can provide a product or service to you and to communicate with you about those products and services. This may require us to share information with our business partners. For example, if you purchase goods through this website, like any other retailer we will have to provide your credit card information to our credit card processor and authenticator for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise. If we do not stock the product ourselves, we will forward your information to a contractor who will fulfill your order. We may use contractors to help us collect information to run our Internet store or provide other on-line services. Priority Health Cycling will share data with business partners for these purposes only upon terms that prohibit them from making any independent commercial use of individually identifiable information and that prohibit them from sharing the data with third parties or otherwise making it publicly available.
- We may permit you to sign up to receive a newsletter. If you provide us with your e-mail address, you may get an e-mail confirming that you’ve been added to our distribution list, and we will use your contact information to send you a newsletter. We may also contact you from time to time to let you know of any new features on our website. If you do not want to receive these messages, please do not provide us with any information. We will not sell or share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- One of the features of our website is a message board. If you would like to post a message on the board, you will have to register and provide your e-mail address. We may use this name to contact you in connection with messages that you post. You will also be asked to create a user name that will be displayed with any messages that you post. Please do not provide any information as part of your user name that you do not want others to see.
- Priority Health Cycling may elect to disclose personal information without prior notice in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request; to respond to subpoenas, court orders or administrative agency requests for information; to enforce our contract or property rights; to protect ourelves or others; or when required or otherwise permitted by law. For example, we may share information to reduce the risk of fraud or if someone uses or attempts to use our site for illegal reasons. Information we collect may also be transferred in connection with any sale or merger of the company or any division or business line of the company to which the information relates.
- To improve the products and services offered, Priority Health Cycling may share data collected on our website with website designers and other parties that provide support services for the website. This is generally aggregate data that is anonymous in nature. If we provide any individually identifiable information, it will be upon terms that prohibit them from making any independent commercial use of individually identifiable information and that prohibit them from sharing the data with third parties or otherwise making it publicly available.
- Priority Health Cycling uses commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of the website and the confidentiality of collected data. Thus, if you place an order with us, we will use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect the security of the transmission. Priority Health Cycling cannot provide absolute assurances against, and will not be liable for, breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
- Priority Health Cycling’s website is intended for use only by individuals who are 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 years of age or older, do not submit any information to the website.
- Our business and the laws that regulate us change from time to time, and we reserve the right to change this policy. If we do change this policy, we will post the revised version on this site.